Latter-Day Saints Hospital Nurses Alumni Association records (UA 1020) available online
The University Archives is pleased to announce that selected elements of the Latter-Day Saints Hospital Nurses Alumni Association records (UA 1020) are now available online. These materials may be accessed at http://lib.byu.edu/digital/scmisc/ by selecting “Nursing Education” or they can be accessed through the finding aid available at UA 1020 finding aid. The following series have digitized content available:
- Series II Latter-Day Saints Hospital Nurses Alumni Association by-laws
- Series IV Latter-Day Saints Hospital Nurses Alumni Association newsletters
- Series V School of Nursing programs
- Series VI School of Nursing yearbooks
- Series VII School of Nursing histories
Once you have located a digital object that interests you, click on the thumbnail to access the digital file. Each thumbnail represents the digitized contents of a folder of materials. Go ahead and see what you can find.
If you have any questions about this digital collection, please contact the University Archivist at (801) 422-5821 or email@example.com.