Submitting to ScholarsArchive Data
Below you’ll find easy steps to upload your data to BYU’s ScholarsArchive Data.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Go to scholarsarchive.byu.edu
- Click on “Submit Research”
- Login to your account using your email address. If you don’t have an account, click on “Sign Up”. Read our How To Guide for instructions on creating an account.
- Please carefully read the submission agreement, check the box at the bottom to agree, and click continue.
- Fill in as much information as possible.
- Please fill in all required fields
- To edit an author, click on the person with a pencil icon to the right of their name. To delete an author, click on the person with an x.
- To add an author, click on the green plus box.
- Html codes are not needed in any of the fields except in the Data Set Description and Link to Article(s) fields, if desired, to indicate a paragraph (i.e. <p> or <br>) or insert a URL.
- Note that the Department drop-down menu is not divided by college, but rather alphabetized by department. Please scroll through the list until you find the applicable department.
- You will upload your Data Description Document as the main file for the record. Then check the box to continue to the next page where you can upload your data files (upload separately or zipped). Make sure the “show” box is checked so all of your files will be publicly accessible.
- Click Submit
- The next screen will show that you have successfully uploaded your data files and will ask if you would like to revise the submission or make another submission.
- To later check the status of your submission, login to your account or click My Account from the ScholarsArchive homepage, and look towards the bottom for a status update. You can edit your submission until it has been posted in ScholarsArchive. After that, please contact ScholarsArchive (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to make any changes.
- Please allow sufficient time for your submission to process – usually 1-2 business days.
Last Modified: January 12, 2018