April 2018 Readership
April was an active month for BYU’s digital repository. ScholarsArchive is a continually growing resource for scholarly publishing and research.
- Total full-text downloads: 182,150
- New submissions: 176
- Total works in the repository: 34,026
- Institutions downloading content: 10,820
- Countries where downloads are taking place: 209
- References from other sites: 8,471
- “A Unit on the Family and Traditions: For Middle School Spanish Classes (885 downloads) https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/etd/5563
- “Parameter Estimation for the Lognormal Distribution” (786 downloads) https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/etd/1928
- “The Effect of Age on Second Language Acquisition in Older Adults” (743 downloads) https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/etd/3973
- All Faculty Publications: 15,614 downloads
- All Theses and Dissertations: 84,760 downloads
- Children’s Books and Media Review: 14,666 downloads
In addition to managing ScholarsArchive, the Scholarly Communications Office is involved in some exciting collaborative library projects. Stay tuned for upcoming news about their progress!