Equipment for Checkout
Video equipment can be checked out for a 3 day period and can also be reserved up to 30 days in advance. Reservations can be made in the lab (Room 3330) or by phone (801-422-5627). Before patrons can check out the equipment they must fill out the electronic equipment loan agreement.
In addition, projectors can be checked out for use in the library group study rooms for the duration of the reservation (up to two hour maximum).
- Video Cameras
- 7 Lasie external 80 gigabyte hard drives (MM lab use only)
- 1 Nikon Digital Camera
- 5 Tripods (2 big, 3 small)
- 4 Olympus Digital Voice Recorders
- 3 Wireless microphone sets
- 4 LCD Projectors (Library Group Study Room use only)
- Nikon slide scanner
- 2 WACOM Intuous 9×12 tablets (MM lab use only)
Last Modified: August 18, 2014