• Home
  • Streaming Documentary Review | Mudbloods: UCLS’s Quidditch Team

Streaming Documentary Review | Mudbloods: UCLS’s Quidditch Team

This is a documentary explaining the game of real life Quidditch and how there is a world of it that isn’t as commonly known as other sports. The Quidditch world is much deeper than I had anticipated. Having tournaments every year and spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, it is huge in the National College Level, and even growing internationally. This documentary explains how to navigate the Quidditch world in our day, how to play, how big it is, and how loyal its fan base is. It is very interesting.

I gave this documentary 4/5 stars because it really is entertaining to watch. Although at first I was skeptical, after watching this documentary, Quidditch became something exciting to me. The tournament they had was intense, and this sport really is growing. They even have a club here at BYU. I don’t think I would ever try and play this sport because it just looks too hard to me, but it is entertaining to watch and intense. There is some language in this documentary that viewers should be aware of going into it, but aside from that, it is totally clean.

Written by: Jeshua Osorio

Check-out Periods

Students:

• Audiobooks – 3 weeks
  • DVDs – 1 week.

Faculty:

• Audiobooks – 3 weeks
  • DVDs – 2 weeks.

Media References

Library Media Services

Media Sites

Chat with us!

Chat requires JavaScript.