• Home
  • TV Show Review | Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 1

TV Show Review | Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 1

Brooklyn Nine-nine is a comedic TV show about a police precinct and their fun adventures. As they work to overcome new and growing challenges, the squad goes through many rough times together. Each character in the squad has their own funny traits and characteristics. Some members of the Squad include Holt, Peralta and Santiago. Captain Holt displays leadership, Jake Peralta is the record holder for arrests, and his extreme competitor, Amy Santiago, seeks to take his reign. In cleaning up the city of Brooklyn, the squad discovers more and more about how truly corrupted some of their very own are.

I really liked this t.v. show. It’s one of the funniest shows I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately, it possesses thematic elements, such as language and inappropriate jokes, but overall, the show is really good. I like watching how each of the characters develops in his or her own way to become a better employee and person overall. I really can’t stress how funny it is, I had times where I was laughing uncontrollably.

Written by Jeshua Osorio

Check-out Periods

Students: Audiobooks can be checked out for three weeks; DVDs can be checked out for seven days.

Faculty: Audiobooks can be checked out for three weeks; DVDs can be checked out for two weeks.

Media References

Library Media Services

Media Sites

Chat with us!

Chat requires JavaScript.